Hello Gurusfounders, Today I will give tutorial on How To Disable Copy And Right Click On WordPress Sites For 2017. A lot of people use to copy others posts on WordPress with this tutorial you will be able to stop people from copying your posts.
Disable Copy And Right Clicked:-
This simply means not allowing people not to be able to copy from your site, you may not want people to copy your posts because it is not easy to write it, This is the best method to disable that.
Uses Of Disabling Copy And Right Click
1. The Mean Reason Why People Do This Is Not to let people copy from there blog
2. It keeps your posts unique, That means that it will be only you that have the post in the way you wrote it
Disadvantage Of Copy And Right Click
1. People will not be able to comment any thing on the site and this won’t be good for a site that is giving codes to all people, for example a website that teaches programming languages.
2. People will hate that your site because they won’t be able to copy any thing even if you posted cheat they won’t be able to copy the setting
Latest Way To Disable Copy And Right Click On WordPress Sites For 2017
Follow The Following Steps To Disable Copy And Right click on your blog.
1. Firstly Go to your WordPress
2. Go to plugins
3. Then Click Add New Plugin
4. Then Search WP Content Copy Protection & No Right Click
5. Then You Install And Then Activate it.
6. Then you will go to the menu list to configure it
So after doing this you can do practical by trying to copy or right click on your WordPress site you will see the message it will bring that it is not allowed.
Hope the tutorial is helpful, Don’t forget to share this to friends and family