What Is HTML Programing Language
HTML is the standard markup language for creating Web pages.
- HTML stands for Hyper Text Markup Language
- HTML describes the structure of Web pages using markup
- HTML elements are the building blocks of HTML pages
- HTML elements are represented by tags
- HTML tags label pieces of content such as "heading", "paragraph", "table", and so on
- Browsers do not display the HTML tags, but use them to render the content of the page
A Simple HTML Programming Language Document
<h1>My First Heading</h1>
<p>My first paragraph.</p>
<!DOCTYPE html>declaration defines this document to be HTML5
<html>element is the root element of an HTML page
<head>element contains meta information about the document
<title>element specifies a title for the document
<body>element contains the visible page content
<h1>element defines a large heading
<p>element defines a paragraph.
HTML tags are element names surrounded by angle brackets:
<tagname>content goes here...</tagname>
- HTML tags normally come in pairs like <p> and </p>
- The first tag in a pair is the start tag, the second tag is the end tag
- The end tag is written like the start tag, but with a forward slash inserted before the tag name
Tip: The start tag is also called the opening tag, and the end tag the closing tag.
The purpose of a web browser (Chrome, IE, Firefox, Safari) is to read HTML documents and display them.
The browser does not display the HTML tags, but uses them to determine how to display the document:
HTML Page Structure
Below is a visualization of an HTML page structure:
Note: Only the content inside the <body> section (the white area above) is displayed in a browser.
The <!DOCTYPE> Declaration
The <!DOCTYPE> declaration represents the document type, and helps browsers to display web pages correctly.
It must only appear once, at the top of the page (before any HTML tags).
The <!DOCTYPE> declaration is not case sensitive.
The <!DOCTYPE> declaration for HTML is:
Since the early days of the web, there have been many versions of HTML:
So This Is The First Part, Stay Update For Part 2.
If You can't be waiting for my tutorials you can go to w3schools.com or tutorialspoint.com to learn it but the main problem there is yu won't be able to ask questions but here you can ask me and I will answer you.